Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The difference between children and adults

Children: Did anyone call for me?
Adults: Who the f*ck is calling me now?

Children: I hate school.
Adults: I had so much fun in school.


Children: I want that!
Adults: I want that…how much does it cost?

Children: I wonder if I can run up the steps 2 at a time?
Adults: Who the hell put more than 2 steps here?

Children: I don’t want to go to sleep!
Adults: I don’t want to get up!

Children: I hate you mommy!
Adults: I hate you FICA!


Children: This is my toy!
Adults: That I bought!


Children: I’m sorry.
Adults: Well I’m sorry you feel that way but I don’t think I should have to apologize on the grounds that….


Children: I like her.
Adults: I like her but…


Children: We learned about the bill of rights today.
Adults: I plead the fifth!


Children: These jeans only cost 90 dollars!
Adults: These jeans only cost 9 dollars!


Children: Finally, the house all to myself!
Adults: Damn, sure is lonely in this house all by myself.

 

Sidebar: Stay as young as you can for as long as you can!  Sidebar complete.

1 comments:

Tiare Gross said...

Great post!

Post a Comment

We Reinvented the remix.